Our aviation recruitment consultants each have more than 15 years’ experience in the aviation industry. If you are looking for pilots, cabin crew or managerial staff, our recruitment specialists can find the right candidates for your vacancies.
Our recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent position jobs within our client companies. The jobs may vary from pilots or cabin crew to managers, directors and executives in the aviation industry. Our recruitment consultants work closely with our client companies and they build long lasting relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
Recruitment Consultant's Role
The Zeefass Aviation Services recruitment consultant’s role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- building relationships with our clients;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines etc);
- headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
- completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- organizing interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmers.
Contact us today for further information or to request a no obligation quote.
CV and Interview Technique
The word ‘Curriculum Vitae’ literally means: The course of one’s life. It conveys your personal details in the way that presents you in the best possible light. A CV is a document in which you are marketing something: yourself! You need to “sell” your skills, abilities, qualifications and experience to employers.
You need to fully understand what your prospective employer is looking for. So, if you are applying for a managerial role, don’t tell them in the opening sentence that your goal is to become an airline pilot. Tell them about relevant experience.
CV writing is a real art. At Zeefass Aviation Services Ltd, we run regular courses to improve your CV writing skills or to help you anticipate questions in that important interview. Understanding how interview questions are designed to recruit the right candidates is useful. Our recruitment consultants have a wealth of experience in this field and are not only able to point you in the right direction, they will also provide you with some very useful tools to put you ahead of your competition. After all, you usually only have one chance in securing that dream job.
They attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a wide range of aviation related media, as well as by networking, headhunting or through referrals. They screen candidates, interview them, do background checks, and finally match candidates to your specific needs. If required, our recruitment consultants also provide advice to both our clients and their candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
If you are starting an Airline look no further!
Interim Post Holders
We are able to provide the following posts:
- Accountable Manager
- Director Flight Operations
- Crew Training Manager
- Director Ground Operations
- Director Maintenance and Engineering
- Safety Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Head of Cabin Crew
With several years of experience in this area of expertise we have been able to identify a number of start-up bottlenecks that can be very costly yet easily avoidable. A detailed project plan may take some time to produce but it will save you time, effort and significant financial resources in the long run.